Wild Cherry
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Go down
annoyinggucci

This forum is under construction; report all CSS oddities here. Empty This forum is under construction; report all CSS oddities here.

15th May 2017, 1:25 pm
Basically, title.

I'm working on making this forum a nice place to look at, but it's probably going to take a while. In the mean time, let's keep all commentary about the theme in this thread.
vaguestarbucks

This forum is under construction; report all CSS oddities here. Empty Re: This forum is under construction; report all CSS oddities here.

15th May 2017, 1:26 pm
Is there any way this forum's color could be changed from pink to something else?
lyingcola

This forum is under construction; report all CSS oddities here. Empty Re: This forum is under construction; report all CSS oddities here.

15th May 2017, 1:26 pm
vaguestarbucks wrote:Is there any way this forum's color could be changed from pink to something else?

lol it's red
gulliblelego

15th May 2017, 1:28 pm
vaguestarbucks wrote:Is there any way this forum's color could be changed from pink to something else?

lololololol

our masculinities be shattered
lyingcola

15th May 2017, 1:28 pm
bitch im a fucking sakura blossom
generalgillette

15th May 2017, 1:29 pm
The colour of the forum is irrelevant. We are all going to come here anyways, even if it continues to be a feminine colour.
vaguestarbucks

15th May 2017, 1:31 pm
Honestly, I like the brightness of the color, but not the hue. I would much rather have an orange or green color scheme.
annoyinggucci

15th May 2017, 1:32 pm
vaguestarbucks wrote:Honestly, I like the brightness of the color, but not the hue. I would much rather have an orange or green color scheme.

You're the fashion-conscious one, you tell me how colours work lmao
annoyinggucci

15th May 2017, 2:19 pm
lol I give up

I've put it on ModernBB until I have the energy to fuck with everything again
Sponsored content

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum